Today is National Pancake Day! How are you going to celebrate it?
I have created a little chalkboard art to celebrate. Feel free to download, print, and use for personal use. Check out my other creations (logo free) on Etsy.
I’m going to be making some simple, traditional style Blueberry Pancakes. You should definitely try out one of these delicious recipes for your celebration today!
Traditional, quick & easy pancakes made on the griddle or in a skillet.
- Brown Sugar Oatmeal – add raisins and you’ll swear you’re eating a cookie.
- Strawbery Rhubarb – perfect for summer
- Whole Wheat Blueberry -healthier twist on the traditional American pancake
- Red Velvet – because you should definitely have something that tastes like cake for breakfast!
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry – you could also use white chocolate 😉
- Apricot Walnut -let’s celebrate the end of summer!
- Chai Spiced -a great fall pancake
- Jam – made with your favorite jam to flavor the batter
Oven Pancakes, a few twists on the traditional German/Dutch Baby Pancake that rises to great heights in your oven.